Monday, May 21, 2012

Graduation Day

My middle daughter is about to celebrate her first graduation in a few weeks.  She will be graduating from Kindergarten. Once I saw this digi from Mayzy Arts I knew I wanted it use this one.  She goes to Catholic School and wears a plaid jumper as her uniform.  I used paper from my stash...this is by CTMH called Roxie but I think it may be retired now.  I used my Cricut to create the border, bling from my stash and the flower is a Prima flower. Sorry for the angle but have the worse light in her today.

I will be entering this one for now in:

1) Mayzy Challenge-Flowers

Will probably be back for my Challenges later but got to run to the gym now. Am not going to fit in the bathsuit if I do not stay focused!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love the paper piecing you have done on the dress. Perfect fit for a uniform. Your card layout is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Mayzy Art challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the plaid! Thanks for joining the MayzyArt Challenge!

    ~Mayzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a beauty! I'm so glad you found the right image and congrats on your daughter's upcoming graduation. So glad you joined us at MayzyArt's Challenge. God bless!

    JO ANN
    www.jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card - gorgeous image
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your color combination on this gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at MayzyArt's first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Great job paper piecing the outfit! The layout is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us in Mayzy's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete