Tuesday, May 22, 2012

KK Paper Piecing again

You know when Kenny K declared paper piecing their theme, I had to jump on that one! I whipped this one up last night.  The paper is from DCWV-not sure of the name of the stack though.  I colored it with my Spectrum Noirs this time except for the skin which I used my Copics on since I really like the richness of colors I can get on skin with my Copics though I can not wait to get more flesh tones...why do I not have a money tree???



I will be entering this one in:

Kenny K Challenge-Paper Piecing
Totally Papercrafts-based on their sketch
Anything Goes-Black and another color
Bearly Mine-Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew-Dimensions

10 comments:

  1. I'd quite like one of those trees too! Fantastic paper pieced card! Thank you for playing along at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge, Good Luck!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. The image and the blue leopard print is so bright and colorful.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I love your colouring! Thank you so much for joining us at BMD this week! Ani
    P.S. I have a candy on my blog if you're interested http://beautifulworld-ani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!!! Love the blues :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Kenny K’s Krafty Girlz *Paper Piecing* challenge and good luck!

    Tammy, KKKG DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant - great colours.
    Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts - Good Luck
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of paper piecing! Thanks for playing at anything goes this week, hugs trace x dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card! So glad to see you jump at this challenge at KKKG:0)

    Please do send a money tree my way if you ever do find one!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad to see your entry in the KK DT call!

    Good luck girl:0)

    hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete