Monday, June 18, 2012

A Day for Daisies Post

I recently won at Link Up for Pink and got to pick a few digis from a fabulous digital company many of you know, A Day For Daisies.  I adore their images and I am sooo happy to have a few now in my collection. 



I used my Copics for this one as well as my Spectrum Noirs. The Copics were colors, E11, 13 & 15.  I used Spectrum Noirs fro teh hair and I am still trying to experiment with my shadowing...I am watching lot of videos so I keep my fingers crossed I will someday have it done like some of my favorite card makers out there! Practice makes perfect right.

I will be entering this one in:

1) A Day for Daisies-The image is new, blue is the color, the paper is old (well been in my stash for about 6 months) and the green on the flowers are "borrowed" from another card I made.
2) Sweet Sunday Sketch-based on sketch though I am sooo not a CAS girl so kind of added a bunch of other embellishments so hope you can still see it. 
3) Digi Makeover Challenge-Things with Wings
4) Little Miss Muffett-Loads of Layers
5) There She Goes-Winged Things
6) Whoopsi Daisy-Use Those Swirls
7) Paper Crafting Journey-Ink It Up


Okay here is to hoping I can get bunch done tonight once the kiddos are asleep!  My task list???--some Kenny K's, SOG, Bugaboo and SC images to get ready.

Some Odd Girl is having a facebook Funday...had some FABULOUS sales last time so I definitely want to get into this one this time....already colored one so just have to get my butt in gear in make it a card.

Come back tomorrow for a DEFINITE card for the next challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge.  I am sure tons of you will have the perfect card for this one.



13 comments:

  1. Awesome image! Fun card. Glad you could join us at Whoopsi Daisy this wee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Olivia, your colouring is fab and I love your flowers.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow really gorgeous olivia.she is a beautiful image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image. :-) Tammy really outdid herself on these bird ladies. You did a great job with your coloring and you're right, practice makes perfect. :-) Watching those tutes and jumping in with the markers is the only way I've learned how to color. Thanks so much for sharing this with us for our ADFD challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabby card Olivia. The image is so amazing
    Hugs
    DOreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this time. Carol GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card! LOVE your coloring--and all your elements are fabulous together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card, love the colours you have used. Thanks for playing along at Whoopsi Daisy this week, hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card - I love the colors and the little swirly flourish you added. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous blue colors. You can never have too much bloee on the card, right? :) Thanks for sharing your card with us at Digi Makeover Challenge - hope to see you back again.
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Little Miss Muffet!

    ReplyDelete