Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge-Back to School

Sorry for the shortness of this post and my pictures since I am doing this on my phone.  Still no home internet.
Today at Loves Rubberstamps our theme is Back to School. Decided to use the adorable Cherky Geeky.
Enjoy your day and hopeful I will be fully online later.

I will be participating in the following challenges:

1 Marker Pop-Back to School
2. Fashionista challenge- for a child 
Lexi Challenge-back to school
Dilly Bean-Bright colors






 

10 comments:

  1. She really is adorable! Nice LO and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at the fashionista challenge.
    Gr. Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the colouring and the textbook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable, I love your cheeky geeky and the cute card design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia this is simply adorable! I love those perfect back to school colors and how could you not just adore that sweet Greeting Farm stamp! Thanks so much for joining us at MarkerPop!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love that geeky girl she is so cute! Your colors are a perfect choice! You did an awesome job and I hope you get your internet back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card! Thanks for sharing at Lexi's hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card,Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This adorable card ! Perfect for child card. Thanks for joining us at Fashionista Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so cute! Great card design. Thanks so much for playing along with us at MarkerPop.com! I hope you join us again this week :)
    Hugs,
    Sami

    ReplyDelete