Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sentimental Sundays-Banners/Pennants

It is another fabulous Sunday challenge day over at Sentimental Sundays.  This week's challenge is:
Banners/Pennants
(plus a sentiment)
Our BONUS challenge this week is another amazing sketch, created by Nicole.
I love it works with this weeks theme too!
Nicole sketch 6 
This week's Sponsor is:
Tiddly Inks
Donating: $10 Gift Certificate

I absolutely adore Tiddly Inks Images and they also have started a clear stamp line that I am drooling over to try...





Today I tried something a little different. I used the sketch as my inspiration for a scrapbook layout...I am soo falling behind in my layouts so I decided to put a page together of some summer pictures of the girls together.  The paper is from CTMH called Elementals but I think it is retired now.  Used my Cricut to cut my banner and the smaller sentiment banner on the bottom. 

I will also be entering this one into: 

Tiddly Inks-Summer Theme
Stamptacular Sundays-For the Girls
Craft Your Days Away-Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenge-Cute as a Buttons
Sweet and Sassy Digi-Flowers

I personally love Sketch challenges...take have the stress over figuring out how to make the card/layout.  Have a great crafty day...I hope to be able to spend a bit of time in my craft room today since Sundays is usually our lounge around/cleaning/do whatever day.



7 comments:

  1. Very sweet Olivia. Love how you used the layout to make a scrap page, looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! I love the photos and entire design. This is certainly "one for the girls"! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stamptacular Sundays. We are so excited to add a new feature to our challenges- each week there will be "Top 3 Winners" in addition to the random prize drawing! We hope you join us again next week for another great challenge, prizes and a chance to be on our Top 3 list! Good Luck! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely LO and a great use of the buttons. Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome lay-out. Cute kids.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Olivia, I absolutely love your layout and especially am tickled you used the sisters on your scrapbook page. Such a delightful page! So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks! hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just way too cute Olivia!! I adore how you scrapped with those super cute little sisters.
    Thank you so much for playing along with the Tiddly Inkers this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie this is just simply stunning, thank you for joining us at Tiddly Inks Challenge this time huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete