Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A La Mode-baby

Happy Wednesday. I managed to get a card done using the adore A La Modes Series by My Favorite Things. I am fairly new to this stamps but I have a feeling I found a new addiction :-). 

I decided to paper piece her outfit together. I have tons of MME paper pads from AC Moore that you can buy in th 12x12 assortment and I really need to dwindle it down.  This is all from that stack and since it is an assortment pack I am not sure of the name of the paper pad..sorry everyone.  I will be entering this into the following challenges-

Sketch and Stash-based on sketch
Inky Impressions-Pink and Brown
Penny Paper Crafty-Pink & Brown
City Crafters Challenge-Polka Dots Palooza
Redonkulous Designs- Celebrations 

12 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love the polka dots. Thanks for joining us this week over at Inky Impressions Challenge. Please join us again next week.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute card! Love the paper piecing !! Thank You so much for sharing your adorable card this week at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute...love the colour combo and i love the twine and button...way cool..thanks for joining us for our first challenge...at justwordz/redonkulous...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card ... great paper piecing too .. many thanks for playing at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous olivia.really great colours and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous. I love the trendy image and the paper-pieced clothes look gorgeous.

    Thank you for taking part in the Sketch n Stash Challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card, thank for joining us for our first challenge at Redonkulous.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card. Great job on the paper piecing.
    Thank you for joining in on our Redonkulous challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful. I love the pretty image and those colours look fab together. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Your image is great, love the clothes.
    Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just look at all those polka-dots. What a cute card. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful design hun.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week in our pink & brown challenge.

    Hugs,
    Karen - DT.xx

    ReplyDelete