Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie Halloween

I tend to create cards sometimes with a few challenges in mind. I really want to get into the Marker Pop Challenge and the Kraftin Kimmie challenge so I found this stamp that has not been used yet and decided to ink her up and get to work.  I saw the inspiration tutorials at Marker Pop about a sky...tried to do more of a night sky but think I need more practice on this one. I have also decided that I have WAY too much ribbon so I hope to start making some embellishments with them in the near future to dwindle down my pile.

 
I colored Wicked Witch with Spectrum Noirs-
CG1 & CG2 for the skin
IG4,6,8,10 for the hair.
 
I paper pieced the outfit from the Echo Park Halloween stash that I think is from last year collection. I also used some stickers/diecuts I had from that collection too.
 
I will be entering this one into:
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. wowww great work
    thanks for playing with the fridaysketchchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunningcard sweetie - love it
    Hugs
    doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute and Cool card!TFS
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I think you did a fabulous job coloring her in, but I have to say, there is no such thing as too much ribbon! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love this olivia.really fantastic image and stunning colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Olivia! What a great card! I love how the colours all pop against the black spiderweb background. The Wicked Witch's paper-pieced outfit and hat look fantastic. :) Thanks for playing along at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic paper piecing and I love her green skin!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SUPER cute!!! Love everything about it! That ribbon is soooo cool! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Kraftin' Kimmie and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb card. So beautiful design. This must be so easy for you to design for the Plastic card company if you want to join. I really appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete