Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sentimental Sundays Pumpkin Fun

It is officially Sunday here so that means it is time for another Sentimental Sundays challenge.

This week's challenge is:
Pumpkins
(plus a sentiment)

We want to see small pumpkins, BIG pumpkins, cute pumpkins, scary pumpkins...PUMPKINS.

This week's Sponsors are:
Whimsy Stamps

Donating: 5 digital images, winners choice
 
I created a card with one of her digital stamps, Scarecrow Boy on Pumpkin, that was generously donated to our DT by Paper Crafting World.
 
 
I actually used my Prismacolor markers to do this coloring and googly eyes from my kids craft stash!
 
As we speak DH is packing up the yard furniture and prepping the house...being in New Jersey looks like I am right in the line of fire with Hurricane Sandy. For all my other followers who may be affected be safe and take care of yourself.

1 comment: