Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sentimental Sundays-Get Well Soon

Welcome to a lovely Sunday morning and our newest challenge at Sentimental Sundays. Today our challenge theme is very appropriate for this colder weather season we are having here which is 
Get Well!
I know I have at least a few cards and many sick kids days here too already. 

Our fantastic sponsors for today are

Whoopsi Daisy Digi Shop
Whoopsi Daisy 

My Craft Spot




Olivia
Today I used a digital Image by Mayzy Art. Mayzy has been on a break but she is back with a new store and new digis.  I colored the image with my Copics and the paper is from MME paper stack. I used the Tiny Tag stamp set by My Craft Spot for my Sentiment. 

I will be entering this card into the following challenges






11 comments:

  1. Great card - this is a fun image. Your coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card - it all works so well! :)

    Sandy S
    SSDT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous olivia.really fab colours and the image is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! You did a beautiful on the image and I love the papers you choose. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute! What a fun image! Great job with your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this time.
    Hugs
    jayne

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card. Love that cute image from Mayzy and great papers. Thanks for playing along with us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Olivia!
    Lovely card, she looks how I felt a few weeks ago lol...
    Wow you do an amazing job! A true Emergency Crafter it seems!!
    Thank you for joining us!

    ~Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! Dear she does look poorly. A terrific image and coloured beautifully. A cheerful background. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fab 'Under the Weather' themed card, Olivia - I love the colour scheme. Thanx for joining us at the Alphabet challenge this week. Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card thanks for playing along with us at Alphabet challenges
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete