Sunday, February 10, 2013

Yumi & Fumi Stamp-Dies and Punches


I was super lucky to be the December grand prize winner at Yumi & Fumi and got some great new stamp from them.  Isn't she sooo cute!!!!  This time their challenge is Dies/Punches and was determined to get one done with their stamps as a Thank you for their amazing prize package.  

I have this paper left from Christmas called Sweater Weather from MME and decided to use it.  The Doily type die is cut from my Cricut (it is one of the built in cartridges on the E2) and the border is from Spellbinders. I paper pieced the hat, skirt and scarf and gloves.

The green dots are Candi Dots and the image was colored with my Copics

Copic Recipe-

Hair/Boots- E29,27,25, 23
Skin- YR00, YR000, R20
Red-R39, R29,27

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:

Yumi & Fumi-Dies/Punches
Eclectic Ellapu-Anything Girly
ABC Challenge-Going Dotty
Crafting Life's Little Pieces-based on sketch

Okay off to get the kids their Valentines Day card/goodies for their classes since all three have a party on Friday! I know I am buying cards (shame shame) but I have no desire to make 60+ kids theme Valentines day card!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Olivia this is wonderful!! I am so glad you loved all the fun stuff in your package. Yumi looks gorgeous in her paper pieced outfit (that touch of red is fantastic!), love her hat!! I always forget that I have a Cricut, thanks for the reminder! hahaha!!
    Thanks for sharing another wonderful creation with us at Yumi & Fumi Handmade!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty card! i love the paper piecing! her hat looks so cool! thanks so much for joining us at Yumi & Fumi Handmade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing says thank you better than a fabulously made card, this is too cute!!! Love the image and the great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and so pretty in green, loving the plaid. Fabulous card the image is simply gorgeous. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Eclectic. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    eclecticellapu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card, love the colors and design! Adorable image, the paper piecing looks wonderful. :)

    Thanks for joining us at CLP!
    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at CLP this time, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete