Monday, March 11, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps-La La Land Inspiration

Being that it is Monday, it is time for my weekly inspiration for Loves Rubberstamps. 
We are having a bit of a Springy type feel in Jersey with temps getting up to the high 50s though I think winter will be creeping back soon. 

I am so ready for the Spring and the wamer weather and hope it will be sticking around soon. 

In honor of that, I decided to make a summer theme card hoping to bring on some heat. 


Today I used the adorable image, Popsicle Lucy. The paper is from MME and I colored the image with my Copics.  I also used the La La Land Filigree Die for the corners which I cut on my Cuttlebug. The sun is the background is cut from my Cricut.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everyone-Anything Goes
Pile It On-Oh Yummy
Stamptacular Sundays-To Die For
That Craft Place-Anything Goes
Clearly Inspired-Die Cuts
Delicious Doodles-Die Cuts
4 Crafty Chicks-Die for Dies




7 comments:

  1. A very sweet and beautiful little card.
    Thanks for joining ua at Stamptacular Sundays this week.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! Love the colors, papers, design, die cuts, cute image and wonderful coloring! Thank you for sharing this gem with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect colors to highlight this adorable card and the image - love the sweet popsicle. Thanks so much for joining us this time for the Pile it On Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeus olivia.really fabulous colour and the image is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, just love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with the bright colors you used on this cute image. The corners are fantastic. Great use of the dies behind the image too. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card, thank you for playing along at challenges 4 everybody, Vickie, DT

    ReplyDelete