Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sentimental Sundays-B for Embellishments

Welcome to another fabulous challenge at Sentimental Sundays. Today our challenge to you is to use Embellishments that start with B and DO NOT FORGET THE SENTIMENT.
Our fantastic sponsor is one of my all-time favorite digital companies, A Day for Daisies. 
Today I am showcasing their image from their BIRDS IN MY HAIR Release. I truly adore this whole line and loved coloring this one up. 



I used paper from MME collection, added butterflies that were cut with my CC Designs die that I cut with my CUTTLEBUG, bling from my stash (I have a bunch of bling from the Recollection Collection at Michaels).  Colored the image with my Copics.




11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the image and the combination of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! wonderful take on this weeks Inspiration photo. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning olivia.your design is beautiful and i love the pretty image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Olivia! Great coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and adorable card! Love the colors and touch of sparkle! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love the image, so elegant. Thank you for joining in with our 1st challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh this is so pretty, I love the fabulous design and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card design. Luv all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Olivia. I really like the butterflies and doilies in the corners. Such pretty coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card, the image is amazing and your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for joining the Butterfly Challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love the colors and your coloring. Think the bling-bling is great.
    Hugs from Holland, Ellen

    ReplyDelete