Friday, May 31, 2013

Final Day at YNS

It has been a fabulous month working with a super generous and nice group over at Your Next Stamp as a GDT.  I just love playing with their images and look forward to using them again and again.

Today I am showcasing my final days worth of cards I have done:

This first one if from one of the new release stamps that came out this month.  This sweetie is called SKYE. I used my Cricut to do the circle shape and added embellishments from my stash and stickles to her wings.
The sentiment is also from YNS set, Awesome Journal Set.


I then made this second card from some great dies at YNS.  I used the Awesome Journal Set for the Sentiment in the middle.  The dies used are the Cute Bike and Kite Set and the Insta Love Die Set

.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  




No comments:

Post a Comment