Monday, July 8, 2013

SOG Monthly Sketch Challenge

I had some time to enter into one of the mini Challenges over at Some Odd Girl Ning Community. I am really trying to get myself work and entering for fun sometimes.
 
I used the image, Kite-Flying Mae that is a digi over at SOG. I have a bit of a collection of their stamps and some digis as well.
 
I had this paper in my stash..think it is MME but not even sure and figured it looked very summery. I also have so much twine/Ribbon that I realllllyyyy need to get rid of it.
 
 
 
 I also based it on the sketch from SOG this month as well.  I rotated it so it is vertical. 

SOG-Sketch Challenge
One Stop Craft-Anything Goes
Jellypark Challenges-Celebrate Summer
Can You Digi It-Summer Smiles

4 comments:

  1. so stunning Olivia.i love your summer colours and gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, awesome coloring! Love the bright, fun colors. Thanks for joining us at Jellypark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. It definitely brings a smile to my face.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, C.Y.D.I.? DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so sweet card and perfect coloring !Thanks for joining as Some Odd Girl July Sketch Challenge !
    Hugs, Mila

    ReplyDelete