Sunday, January 5, 2014

Yumi & Fumi Handmade Challenge

Welcome back to another great year at Yumi & Fumi Handmade Challenge. I am hoping that that 2014 is going to be a great year for all of us. 

To start off the year right and get us back into the crafting mood, our fortnight challenge this time is
ANYTHING GOES.

Today I decided to showcase this adorable image, Yumi. I colored the image with my Copics except that I did paper piece her outfit to match the card. This paper set is from the MME Indie Paper Pad and the flower were a gift from one of our DT Coordinators!!.
 
I will be entering this card into the following challenges:


 

8 comments:

  1. This is such a fun design. Love the design papers, cute image and flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Olivia! I love the sentiment and your paper piecing is awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous olivia.fab paper piecing and image and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Thanks for joining us over at Treasured Times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and love her paper pieced outfit! Thank you for joining us at Card Makin' Mamas, hope to see you soon! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun card ! Thank you so much for joining us at Pile it On Chalkenges !

    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey There Olivia, I"m so happy that you could join us here at Treasured Times Rubber Stamp with such an amazing card. That Yumi Fumi image is so adorable with her awesome paper pieced outfit.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete