Tuesday, June 24, 2014

MFT-Pizza Box

Popping in with a quick box I did for my end of year gift boxes to the teachers yesterday.


I used the Splitcoast Stamper tutorial to create a Pizza Box to hold the gift for the teachers. The paper is from a paper stack I got at the Craft store.





I used the sketch from MFT sketch challenge and this adorable image from them as well via the Pure Innocence line but not sure if this one is retired or not as I am not seeing it on the site. Colored the image with my Copics.

The sentiment is actually from another stamp company, My Craft Spot, that I added in the middle of the chalkboard.


I will also be entering this one into the following challenges:

MFT Sketch-based on Sketch
Stamp and Create-Thank you
All Crafts Challenge-Anything but a Card
Crafty Boots-Thank you
Sunshine Mail-Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenge-Color Me Happy


2 comments:

  1. A clever idea and the image is mega cute for your gift and perfect to give to a teacher for term end.
    Sorry for the lateness of commenting due to a family bereavement, Thank you for sharing with us at Craft My Life challenge. Hugs Mrs A. (DT. )

    ReplyDelete