Monday, September 15, 2014

Early Halloween Card

I do so love Halloween and recently saw some new digis released by Simply Betty that I decided were great to use for Halloween.  This one is from the Betty Boo-doir series at Simply Betty

I colored up this card and just wanted to pop in to show it to you.


I used my Jeeper Creepers paper again and mostly just colord this one with my Copics.  I sponged the background to get a more antiqued effect.

I will also be entering this one into the following challenges:

Crafty Bloggers-Anything Goes
Great Impressions-Get your Spook on
My time to Craft-Halloween
Treasured Times-Anything Goes
VandiCrafts Artisty Challenge-All Hallows Eve
Art Impressions Challenge-Black, Purple and Orange

5 comments:

  1. Cute card! How could you not be 'bewitched'. :) Thank you for sharing on Vandicrafts' Artistry Challenge
    Melissa - Vandicrafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card with a great image, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! LOVE the sponging--it really adds some great texture to your beautifully colored image! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your card and the cute image! Such pretty coloring! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete