Thursday, December 11, 2014

YNS Bday card

 
Hey Everyone,
 
December and January are busy B-day months in our family so I have a few Birthday cards I wiped up to cover that. I did this one for my niece and used the sketch from Your Next Stamp and one of their adorable images, Birthday Surprise Fhiona.  The paper is from my huge MME paper pads I have and the sentiment is also from YNS-Journal Words
 


I will be entering this one into a few challenges:

YNS-Sketch or Color Combo Challenge-using sketch
Penny's Paper Crafty-Anything but Christmas
Word Art Wednesday-Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew-Birthday with Sentiment
Retarte-Anything Goes
Amusing Challenge-Anything but Christmas
 Dream Valley Challenges-True Blue

8 comments:

  1. All that blue is FAB! Great take on the sketch putting Fhiona in the spotlight. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image and your take on the sketch! Also very pretty colors and papers! Thanks for playing along with us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thank you for playing along with our YNS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! Beautiful and sweet card.
    Yaiza DT from Stampartpapel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO cute, Olivia! Great job, and thanks A BUNCH for sharing your talents with us. I hope you will join us again soon.
    God bless you!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful project!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you come back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete