Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Lili of the Valley Bday Card

I have always loved Lili of the Valley Stamps but must admit I have neglected many of the them so decided to create this Bday card for a party we are going to this week.  This little girl has been a good friend with my youngest for the last few years and I know she adores fairies and anything girly so figured she will appreciate this one.

As usual, I colored with my Copics and used my border punches to do the trim on the bottom under the image.

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:





10 comments:

  1. Very sweet card, thank you for showing us this week at Sweet Stampin'. Debbie X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and fab matching papers too!Thank you so much for joining our 'Things with Wings' challenge at Sweet Stampin' - I hope you'll join us again very soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Olivia.I love your bright colours and fab sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and pretty birthday card - just perfect for our 'Things with Wings' challenge this week. Thank you for sharing it with us and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, very cute, like the image and the paper is awesome, great border on the bottom. Thanks for playing our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.

    Leanne DT/OCS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the colours and the stamp.
    Thank you for sharing your CAS project with all of us at crafrtyenjoyments.co.uk challenge #3.

    Katarzyna Ewa

    my blog
    DT craftyenjoyments.co.uk
    DT House of Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. NIce colours! I like it.

    Thank you for sharing with CraftyEnjoyments

    Malwina
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet birthday card. Thank you for joining in this months challenge at The Artistic Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Sisters of Craft Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. how wonderful, love this!! Thanks, for playing along in this months challenge over at One Crazy Stamper! Smiles from Nat DT member :)

    ReplyDelete