Sunday, December 4, 2016

SOG card


Hey everyone

I got some new images over the Black Friday sale and decided that it was time to a new creation. For those who do not know...coffee is my first love and what I yearn for every morning so this one was just perfect for me.






I will also be entering this one into the following challenges.

Aud Sentiments-Anything Goes with a sentiment
Inspiration Destination-Anything Goes
Moo-Mania & More-Coffee or Tea
Sunny Days Crafting-Anything Goes
Card Mania-Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers-Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. She is colored beautifully. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous project ! Thank you very much for joining us at Moo Mania & More with this lovely card!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring, love your card! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting!
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete